Adrienne’s Angels takes pride in its full service, non medical nursing service. So, as a result, your loved ones get the quality in home healthcare needed. We treat your loved ones like family, while they enjoy the comforts of living at home. Contact us for complete details on why Adrienne’s Angels is the right choice for you.
Patient Outcomes when you use Adrienne’s Angels
- Personal dignity and freedom of choice is maintained
- Achieve optimum levels of wellness
- Receive emotional and psychological support
- And your loved one gets to stay at home
Most noteworthy, is the presence of a Registered Nurse providing on-going training and supervision to our staff. Specially trained in the care of persons with the following special needs:
1. Cognitive Impairment 2. Disabilities 3. Dementia 4. DDA 5. Alzheimer’s 6. Rehabilitation of your love ones.
Think about it; residing in a nursing home could cause:
- Unbearable expense for your family 2. Lose of your loved one’s assets 3. Poor client to patient ratios 4. Possible patient abuse.
Adrienne’s Angels Motto is to “treat every client as if they were members of the family”
We nurture an on-going open line of communication between office personnel and our families. So, our firm relationships are strong. Your loved ones get the service they deserve. And, they expect, from our personal care providers including:
Training for people looking for health care professions
We offer classes so, you can qualify to be a Certified Medication Technician, starting the first and the middle of every month. After the successful completion of the 20 hour course you will be certified by the Maryland State Board of Nursing. So, we’ll come to you, if you put together a group. If you prefer 1:1 classes, we can come to you or you can visit one of our registered nurses for less. Get paid to care for your family members. Contact us for details.