We take pride in offering a full service, non medical nursing service that provides a seamless continuum of quality in home healthcare. Our Angels treat your loved ones like family while the client enjoys the comforts of living at home. Think about it; residing in a nursing could cause:
- Unbearable expense for your family
- Lose of your loved ones assets
- Poor client to patient ratios
- Possible patient abuse.
- Personal dignity and freedom of choice is maintained
- Achieve optimum levels of wellness
- Receive emotional and psychological support
Another benefit of enrolling in home healthcare is the presence of a Registered Nurse providing on-going training and supervision. Our staff is trained in State of the Art care for persons with the following special needs:
- Cognitive Impairment 4. Disabilities
- Dementia 5. Alzheimer’s
- DDA 6. Rehabilitation of your most precious loved ones.
Adrienne’s Angels Motto is to “treat every client as if they were members of the family”
We nurture an on-going open line of communication between office personnel and our families to strengthen firm relationships. Finally, we ensure your loved ones get the service they deserve and were promised including:
Training for people looking to enter the health care profession
Want to be a Certified Medication Technician? We offer classes starting the first and the middle of every month. After the successful completion of the 20 hour course you will be certified by the Maryland State Board of Nursing. So, put together a group or 1:1 classes and, we will come to you.